The Art of Creativity is a process developed to enhance your creativity through journaling, dreams, drawing, painting and meditation.
In a relaxed and enriching environment, in two hour classes, over eight weeks, you will
- Laugh and enjoy yourself
- Learn or enhance artistic and creative skills
- Learn some traditional art techniques
- Connect with like-minded others
- Explore awareness of the self
- Enhance well-being skills
- Practice meditation skills
* NDIS provider.
* Suitable for beginners to intermediate art experience.
When: Starts on the Tuesday 5 March 2019 to 16th April 2019
Time: 10.30am – 12.30am
Where: Venue in Portland, Australia, to be notified.
Cost: $30 for two hours
Who: To enrol contact Cat Bailey on 0448 477 111
For further Information: http://www.catbailey.com
These classes have evolved from my experience as an artist, the Atelier Studio Method from the National Art School, involvement with the work of Jungian Therapist Sally Gillespie and meditative practices and techniques handed down from my Meditation/Qi Gong Teacher Li Ying.