The Art of Creativity is a process developed to enhance your creativity through journaling, dreams, drawing, painting and meditation.
In a relaxed and enriching environment, in a six hour class, over eight weeks, you will
- Laugh and enjoy yourself
- Learn or enhance artistic and creative skills
- Learn some traditional art techniques
- Connect with like-minded others
- Explore awareness of the self
- Enhance well-being skills
- Practice meditation skills
When: Starts on the Sunday 11th October, 2020.
Time: 11 am – 4pm
Where: Zoom Class
Cost: $120 or concessional rate
Who: To enrol contact Cat Bailey on 0448 477 111
These classes have evolved from my experience as an artist, the Atelier Studio Method from the National Art School and meditative practices and techniques handed down from my Meditation/Qi Gong Teacher Li Ying,
Suitable for beginner and intermediate learners.